Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The tears of Tuesday

I'm on my bed rocking back and forth with my laptop... well on 'da lap.
Shedding the most subtle tears listening to this music via itunes.
The music I feel that defines me but I don't know any more... or my music taste is so complex that ... that means I'm so complex.

As I fiddle my hand through my hair I wish someone was beside me to rub my back, comfort me, but there hasn't been anyone and I fear there will be no one. Ever.

I still rock back and forth, thinking it's just the natural thing to do --- as seen from TV, movies, and shows. So I'm not sure if people of the human condition really do this when they are upset or just so confused like myself.

My tears have dryed up.

I've slept all morning and now it's 2:30pm

I don't think Neil has been around.

No comments: