Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Why do the most beautiful days... with sunshine, and blue skies have to be the dark ones, internally?

Feeling frustrated, and a sense of guilt are never too good.

I went for a walk on the trail this morning. I couldn't make it all the way... I felt I needed to get back home - to write? Yes, perhaps...

When I go walking, running on the Catherine Valley Trail, it brings the best and worst out of me. It can be a very emotional trip; form of exercise.

I wasn't too happy turning around but something did seem wrong...

I am back home though, where everything is just fine. It's just... me.

As I was ending up my dose of sunshine, trying to be upbeat about things, the song - Gethsemane (I Only Want To Say), from Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical, JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR came up on my ipod. Yes, randomly - on Good Friday. As I question... How the most beautiful days out there, can also be the darkest ones.

On a lighter note, as I approached my bedroom door, "Say Liza" (Liza with a "Z") was playing on the ipod. What privilege to share my birthday, March 12th with Ms. Liza Minnelli.

No comments: