Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This sunny Fall day! Part I

Well... I will start off that it is Wednesday November 10th... and tomorrow is Veteran's Day.

It is so sunny out with blue skies... something we haven't seen for a while. Although, this fall... the waterfalls has been very full; more than I can ever imagine. I suppose it makes up for the dry falls during summer time. I love having my bedroom window open to hear the falls!

I'm feeling very ecstatic for some reason... good for blogging!

This morning after I woke up, I took Black Jack for a walk. I don't know what Mom put in his breakfast earlier in the morning but... he was wound up this morn! I wish I had his energy but it definitely put me in a good mood. The cat, as well has been acting crazy too.

Brit made me scrabbled eggs, as I read my daily bible passage... which was a good one. The passage was from the book of Luke - Chapter 11, verses 1-10; Jesus' teachings on prayer.

I still have to get some laundry done, and I'm feeling really ambitious to go out for a run... I just need to hydrate myself and do an AB/Upperbody workout beforehand.

This week has been Tech week for 'Pirates of Penzance' in which I acted upon as choreographer for the show. The cast has been fun to work with, and doing pretty well this week. It is sure to be a good presentation! I've been having the phrase "How pitiful his tale... How rare his beauty!" stuck in my head today.

A run tends to stir up my thoughts and emotions, so that is why I titled this with Part I... that is hoping I can get back to blog more!

Alas, the first blog of the November month!

T.

No comments: