Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's been one week...

I'm not sure if I should track the first 100 days of my life after college. I'm still in shock and yet know there's work to be done... as if I were just sworn in to office by the American people. Of course that will not happen... I do not intend to run the United States, so be thankful.

The last two nights, I have volunteered at 2 events within our small county... the second smallest county of New York State; dear Schuyler.

I have been scrap booking my Senior year of college. I have print newspapers from school, and the city of Pittsburgh to go through. It was an exciting year for the STEELERS won the Superbowl. I was in Pittsburgh for two Superbowl wins which was something else! It just made my college years complete 2005-2009 with wins in '06 and '09; book ends if you will.

I helped outdoors today which sadly is a stretch for me. I swept the sidewalk clear of fallen blossoms of trees. I don't think I mastered sweeping but I was happy with my attempt. I told my mother and sister to give me a break. Sweeping is a female thing. In those fairy tales it is Cinderella and Snow White that gets the job done. I'm just suppose to stand there, look handsome and be charming.

I've been having dreams about professors... I don't know if this is normal.

I'm off to do Yogilates.

No comments: